Select the app that you would like to use to share the edited image
Choose edited image file size
Tap the Image Size Floating Action Button to set the size of the edited image.
Tapping the Image Size Floating Action Button displays a dialog where you can select the file size.
Select the size of the edited image file. The bigger the size, the bigger the image and file sizes. The image quality is also better
Editing an image
Tap the Edit Floating Action Button to edit an image.
Tapping the Edit Floating Action Button displays the file picker where you can select the image that you would like to edit.
Select an image folder
Select a folder containing the image that you would like to edit.
Select a folder containing the image that you would like to edit
Select an image
Select an image that you would like to edit.
Select an image that you would like to edit
Edit the image
The selected image appears in the editor window.
Select an editing tool from the list displayed at the bottom of the screen
Cropping an image. Once you are satisfied with your edit, tap on the tick at the top-right of the screen.
Press DONE at the top-right of the screen to complete the edit
The edited image. You can now share it
The Options Menu
Selecting the Options Menu icon at the top-right of the screen displays the options menu.
The Options Menu
The Options Menu displays 5 options:
- Developer – displays the developers’ website
- More apps – displays the Google Play page listing all the apps by the developer
- About – displays basic information about the Smart Photo Editor app
- Help – displays this help page
- Delete all edited files – this option only shows if there are edited images that can be deleted. Selecting this option deletes all of your edited images. Your original images are not affected.
Where are the edited images saved?
All edited images are saved in your device’s Pictures folder with a file name prefix of aviary-image-…
Get it now!